PROK offers complete conveying system solutions and support services in the mining and resource segments while complying with the environmental laws and regulations.
At PROK we are committed to the continual improvement of our systems of work, equipment, technology and strategy to maintain high standards of environmental care.
PROK is committed to long term sustainable development and providing products that can be used in a way that minimises harm to the environment.
PROK will ensure:
- Aiming to comply with all applicable energy and environmental laws and regulations and other requirements.
- Proactively identify environmental hazards, assess their risk to as low as reasonably practicable. Any activities that impact on the environment will be monitored and audited.
- All people working for or on behalf of PROK will receive adequate information, instruction and training on environmental policies, procedures and practices. We will encourage the active participation of all employees in reducing any environmental impacts.
- Preventative actions and appropriate controls are implemented and maintained to prevent spills, to recycle resources and to ensure the efficient use of energy to reduce greenhouse gas emissions.
- PROK’s Mission and Values are incorporated into the fabric of what we do.
- PROK is committed to comply with the requirements of the Environmental Management Systems AS/NZS ISO 14001:2016
- New methods and technologies are evaluated for their effectiveness and usefulness in conserving resources, minimising waste, improving work processes and protecting the environment.
- The protection of the environment is the responsibility of every person at PROK.
PROK will encourage suppliers and contractors to adopt principles in their operation that are compatible with this Environmental Policy.