Going to university isn’t the right choice for everyone. Maybe you’d rather learn on the job and get paid in the process; an apprenticeship or traineeship with PROK could be exactly what you’re looking for.
PROK is a significant employer and trainer of apprentices and trainees in Australia. By combining paid work and training, you will learn some of the practical skills that we require of our team and gain nationally recognised qualifications along the way.
The quality of our training is often reflected in the demand for our qualified apprentices, with recruited apprentices usually being offered positions within the company at the conclusion of their apprenticeship. This gives you the confidence that comes from training with an Australian market leading business.
The program is an invaluable opening to a life-long and rewarding career; please apply online using the link below to become part of our team.
The Application Process
The process of getting an apprenticeship with PROK goes like this:
- We post openings on our Careers page > Current Vacancies as soon as they become available
- You complete an online application form
- We contact you via phone or email if you are successful in reaching the next stage
- The recruitment process begins
Candidates must have:
- Completed year 12 or are a mature aged applicant
- Have sound results in Mathematics and English.
PROK encourages females, mature aged and Indigenous candidates to apply. PROK currently employs apprentice fitters, boilermakers and electricians. The program is an invaluable opening to a life-long and rewarding career; please apply online using the link below to become part of our team.