Reduce your failure rate and save money
The HX270 on-line conveyor belt condition monitoring products are used in production critical conveyors, which need continuous condition monitoring. Belt damages can cause unscheduled production stoppage, decreased belt lifetime and substantial repair work. In addition, belt failures can be serious safety risks.
Real-time Optical 3D Belt Surface Scanning
The Belt Condition Monitoring System monitors the belt by using material and clean side monitoring modules located in the optimal position in respect of reaction to the belt damages. The loading and unloading points are the most critical positions of the belt conveyor to get the belt damaged.
Reduce Belt Repair Costs
- Identify faults early and repair them before they become severe and require significant plant downtime and expenditure to repair
- Available in split or non-split (solid) types
- Available in flange and take-up types
- Available in a range of material options
- Available with multiple sealing options
- Available with grease or oil lubrication
- Optional machining to accept vibration and temperature sensors
Maximise Belt Life
- Repair Belt Damage before the fault affects the integrity of the belt carcass
- Detect Belt Rips quickly and reliably, with an automated response that limits the extent of damage
- Available in standard labyrinth arrangement (no secondary seal)
- Alternative sealing arrangements available upon request
- Available in vertical and horizontal labyrinth
Reduce safety risk and environmental impact
- Automated Monitoring Systems such as PROK’s HX270 greatly reduce the need for Field Belt Inspections.
- Reduces the Risk of a Catastrophic Belt Failure, and Uncontrolled Belt Movement
- Less Belting is sent for Recycling or Landfill as Belting more often reaches it’s Service Life