Designed for advanced performance.
PROK HM100 series rollers deliver an intelligent design and superior characteristics. Designed for the highest loading capacities and belt speeds, formed rollers offer features such as long life, low weight, energy efficiency, low vibrations and decreased noise levels.
Formed rollers are also available with hollow formed shafts instead of full steel shafts for added weight reductions. The tube ends are formed into bearing holders, improving reliability and saving costs – no separate bearing holders, inner tube and welding is needed.
Flow formed rollers do not require machining and balancing, as TIR is extremely low and shell thickness remains constant, leading to improved operation and longer lifetime.
Formed rollers are available as carry, impact and return rollers and garlands as well.
PROK HM150 Flow and End Formed Rollers
In addition to the benefits you’ll experience using our HM140 rollers, PROK HM150 series rollers are equipped with a flow-formed roller shell. The flow forming process delivers a shell of exceptional roundness and increased hardness, which is a key to success in mining conveyors. An increased wall thickness at the center of the shell allows for better loading capabilities with lower shell deformations.
Heavy-duty idler roller developed specifically for the heavy mining industry
- Forming avoids the need for dynamic balancing and machining, allowing high belt speeds
- Suitable for conveyor loads up to 52,000 mt/h and belt speeds up to 11 m/s (36 ft/s), achieved by a reduction of vibration which also reduces noise emissions
- Exceptional roundness, straightness and hardness; inherent balance G<16 according to DIN ISO1940, maximum concentric deviation maximum 0.3 m
- Also available with shell wall thickness increased at the center of the roller to reduce shell stress and deformation
- The hollow formed shaft offers an extremely high bending resistance combined with the relatively low weight
- Hollow shaft and optimized shell thickness with lower weight enables easier and safer handling