Optimum performance, reliability and durability.
The PROK Standard Steel rollers are manufactured using welded end housings, which are equipped with PROK’s specially designed patented flange housings.
Our unique design and manufacturing process has resulted in a PROK Standard Steel roller engineered to ensure optimum performance, reliability and durability.
Other features also include its belt friendly design which means it is not prone to the “pizza cutter” effect, has high impact resistance and is equipped with precision bearings greased for life. The PROK Standard Steel roller high quality tube is manufactured for conveyor rollers conforming to SABS 657/3 standards and its shell can be hot vulcanised rubber lagged or galvanised wear coated for special applications.
- Can sustain higher loads, ideal for heavy duty applications
- Welded rollers not susceptible to housing removal over time due to high loads, belt tracking, thermal expansion/contraction and moisture absorption
- Housing ends can be precision balanced to required specifications
- PROK Standard Steel rollers can be machined, galvanised, hot vulcanised rubber lagged, FRAS lagged and wear coated
- Cost savings of replacement rollers with fewer failures and less maintenance
- Performance of the highest quality