The full range of PROK conveyor rollers keep conveyor systems running efficiently and safely around the world.
PROK conveyor rollers are designed for smooth rotation, low noise, long service life and operating economy.
Available in a wide range of types, sizes, designs and materials, they can be selected exactly to suit the speed, weight and width of the belt, the properties of the load and the full range of environmental conditions expected.
PROK Steel Rollers
With premium bearings and very effective labyrinth seals, our steel rollers are built for tough working conditions and climatic extremes. PROK rollers are available with various surface finishes, produced as carry, impact, and return rollers suitable for garlands and fixed frames, greased for life and factory sealed.
The PROK Steel roller design optimises seal efficiency, correct bearing fits and lubrication to maintain drag at acceptable levels – without compromising roller life or capacity.
The PROK Standard Steel rollers are manufactured using welded end housings, which are equipped with PROK’s specially designed patented flange housings.
The unique design and manufacturing process has resulted in a PROK Steel roller engineered to ensure optimum performance, reliability and durability.
Other features also include its belt friendly design which means it is not prone to the “pizza cutter” effect, has high impact resistance and is equipped with precision bearings greased for life.
The PROK Standard Steel roller high quality tube is manufactured for conveyor rollers conforming to SABS 657/3 standards and its shell can be hot vulcanised rubber lagged or galvanised wear coated for special applications.
- Can sustain higher loads, ideal for heavy duty applications
- Welded rollers not susceptible to housing removal over time due to high loads, belt tracking, thermal expansion/contraction and moisture absorption
- Housing ends can be precision balanced to required specifications
- PROK Standard Steel rollers can be machined, galvanised, hot vulcanised rubber lagged, FRAS lagged, and wear coated
- Cost savings of replacement rollers with fewer failures and less maintenance
- Performance of the highest quality
Click here to view the full range of PROK rollers.