PROK’s Engineering Services team provide specialised services and innovative turnkey solutions to clients located across the globe.
Our market leading engineers and technicians have the capability and flexibility to respond to customer requirements.
Professional, adaptable, capable, experienced, and innovative is our mantra. Our #1 priority is to ensure your conveyor system is operating how you need it to meet production targets.
PROK provides engineering support, consulting services and bespoke solutions to our customers.
- Scoping studies
- Plant inspections and assessment
- Embedded personnel
- Maintenance and stock management services
- Turnkey projects
PROK has the capability to develop innovative bespoke equipment for specific applications and customer requirements. Innovation is at the core of everything we do.
Components include, but are not limited to:
- Active winches and rope sheaves
- Safe belt tracking control systems
- Custom idler frames and guide roll frames
- GTU guides
- Tripper guide wheels
Fabrication and Machining
All steel fabrication works is done according to the applicable Australian standards and relevant client specifications.
Manufacturing capability includes, but not limited to:
- Light and medium structural steel including conveyor structures
- Handrails and safety guarding
- Mechanical equipment
PROK provides additional value to customers through:
- Reduction in pulley refurbishment time
- Pulley fleet numbering and lifecycle tracking
- Analysis of pulley failure modes and lifecycle performance
- Optimisation of stock holding strategies
- Component storage and in-service technical support
- Development or modernisation of standards and specifications
A specialist service to make shutdowns more efficient and effective.
- Complete asset inspections and assessment
- Removal and installation of:
- General plant rotable spares
- Idlers, pulleys and specialist conveyor equipment
- Transfer chutes
- Light and medium structural steel
- Chute and hopper wear liners
- Complete conveyor systems
- Alignment of:
- Conveyor rotating equipment
- Shuttle rails
- Tripper rails
- Bulk roller changeouts