With facilities located in the USA and Canada, PROK North America provide engineered pulley and idler solutions to some of the region’s largest mining operations.
PROK offers a wide range of engineered conveyor pulleys and idlers, available in custom designs to meet customer requirements for all materials handling applications.
- Our PROK Flow Formed series rollers deliver you an intelligent design and superior characteristics. Designed for the highest loading capacities and belt speeds, formed rollers offer special features such as long life, low weight,
- PROK’s Hybrid Steel offers a belt friendly alternative to traditional steel rollers and is designed to perform under high loads and in unfavourable conditions.
- The roller is manufactured using advanced thermoset non-metallic bearing housings, enclosed and protected by our multi labyrinth premium seal.
- Engineered for optimum performance, reliability and durability
- PROK Steel rollers are manufactured using welded end housings, which are equipped with PROK’ specially designed patented flange housings.
- Our unique design and manufacturing process has resulted in a steel roller engineered to ensure optimum performance, reliability and durability.
CEMA Line – PROK offer CEMA standard idlers in a range of sizes and variations to your materials handling application. Contact PROK to find out more about our CEMA range of rollers.
View the full range of PROK rollers here
We engineer conveyor pulleys in a wide range of diameters and lengths to meet any application requirement.PROK engineered pulleys are built for infinite fatigue life. They’re manufactured in state-of-the-art CNC facilities located in major mining markets across the globe, with ongoing operational and maintenance services provided by local engineering teams.
Designed with years of industry advancement and infinite fatigue life criteria, PROK aims to maximise your uptime and reduce total cost of ownership.
Learn more about PROK pulleys here.